- Development realistic procurement strategies for fruit or wine
- Grower relations & vineyard assessment
- Strong technical & analytical background in wine evaluation & pricing
- Production guidelines, annual operating & budget plans
- Expert blending & assemblage, recommendations for treatments, trials & experiments to attain wine flavor profiles as well as improvement, risk assessment & defect mitigation.
Our recommendations are based on international wine-making experience in Burgundy, Bordeaux,New Zealand’s South Island and regions throughout California as well as a Master’s in Oenology from UC Davis and training under John Kongsgaard, Michel Rolland, Merry Edwards, Blair Walters. Clients include Naked Wines, Castle Rock, Lloyd Vyd Mngmt, Bowland Vyd Mngmet, The Four, Seaweed Café, 7, Nochzufor.